4 Zuchinnis grated
1 Medium sweet potato grated
2 Carrots grated
1 red onion finely diced
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder or fresh garlic
2 cups self raising flour
Dill or parsley chopped
Salt and pepper
Optional: Grated cheese
- Add all your veggies into a large bowl.
- Then add your eggs and flour.
- Combine well, you may need extra flour or egg. Always cook a test fritter then adjust accordingly .
- Add herbs, salt and pepper and mix well.
- fry the fritters in some oil or butter of your choice.
You could use any vegetables that you desire or have on hand such as pumpkin, potato, broccoli ect Don’t be afraid to experiment.