500 grams Beetroot cubed into 4-5cm pieces and peeled
4 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves of Garlic, peeled
- In a bowl place your cubed beetroot, salt and 2 tablespoons olive oil and mix well.
- Place marinated beetroot in a tray and bake 200 degrees for 50 minutes.
- Poke the beetroot with a fork, if its cooked the fork will poke in easily.
- In a blender/thermomix add the beetroot, garlic and remaining olive oil, and blend.
- Once puree’d to the consistency you like add the yoghurt, and salt to taste. Once again blend or mix until combined.