1 onion finely diced
150grms of mushrooms sliced
1 head of broccoli
1 600ml bottle of cream
3 tablespoons of pesto
1 tablespoon of butter
Salt and cracked pepper
1 packet of pasta
Optional- 50 gram baby spinach
- Cook the pasta according to the packets instructions.
- In another pan, add half the butter and the diced onions.
- Allow onions to cook for 3 minutes before adding the rest of the butter, mushrooms and broccoli.
- Cook for 1 minute, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add in the bottle of cream. Allowing to come to the boil.
- Once the sauce has come to the boil and thickened slightly, remove your pot from the heat and add in the pesto and baby spinach.
- Now add the cooked pasta to the creamy sauce. Taste and season with salt and pepper again if required.
- If you like a cheesy thicker sauce add in 1 cup of shredded cheese of your choice.