- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 leek, sliced thin
- 1 cup thinly sliced pumpkin (small pieces)
- ¼ cup sundried tomatoes
- 1 red capsicum, cut into small pieces
- ¼ cup spring onion
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 600g mushrooms, sliced thin
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare a round glass baking dish by spraying olive oil generously around all sides to ensure quiche does not stick
- In a fry pan, add olive oil and fry onion and leek until golden brown. Once golden brown, add the pumpkin and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the capsicum, spinach, garlic and mushrooms and continue to sauté until all vegetables are soft.
- Take off the heat and allow to cool in a separate bowl.
- Once cooled, add in the eggs, spring onion and salt and pepper
- Pour mixture into prepared dish
- Cook for 30-40 minutes until a skewer comes out clean if poked.
- This quiche packs a punch when it comes to how many vegetables you can put in it.
- Great to serve with a salad for dinner or a quick lunch option!